Sunday, March 7, 2010

Awake

With renewed vigor.  Got up early, dunno how but  guess my body wasn't into sleeping, considering I went to bed at past midnight, woke up at 4 am, stayed up until 730 and woke back up at 930, but I guess that's 5 hours which is what I used to sleep like.  Sleeping to much, it's a sign of trying to avoid things, so maybe this is a good thing.  Focus focus.  Reworked the drawing from last night this morning and starting another.  So anxious to see Mastodon, listening to them right now, getting mucho work done today.


 

This is the sketch I'm drawing from, it's been posted before, but figured it'd be nice for comparison.  I try to draw everything I do at least 3 times to get a better feeling for how I want it done.  Easier to step back and let the changes help rather than fret over them.